PDF and Video Tutorial
If you love the combination of polymer clay and crackle, you’re bound to fall in love with this process. The gorgeous looking “mosaic” crackle which features on the main project came about after many weeks of experimenting with a particular crackle paint. The look can be varied in so many different ways and I have to say, can certainly create many “ooohhh” moments! This is a comprehensive tutorial which includes instructions in both video format and step-outs included in PDF.
PDF 1 Contains:
- Welcome letter.
- Information on where to purchase your product.
- Ideas to try while waiting for your product to arrive (if you don’t have it already).
PDF 2 Contains:
- Your all important Video Tutorial Link plus License restrictions.
- Contents page.
- A complete list of tools and materials for experimental work, for creating your polymer pendant and for putting it all together.
- A summary of products used and information regarding crackle paint.
- Comprehensive Q&A sections with images and the answers to all your questions.
- Additional information regarding Veneers and Beads created during the experimental portion of the video.
- FREE BONUS: Additional images and step outs for veneers created using the crackle paint which aren’t included in the video.
- Additional inspirational images.
PDF 3 Contains:
- FREE BONUS: Earring Tutorial
- FREE BONUS: Organic Pendant Tutorial
Video Tutorial Contains:
The video is broken up in to sections, these being
- Creating experimental veneers and beads
- Creating a polymer clay crackled pot bead
- Creating a finished necklace
After purchase you will receive a 3 PDF files. One of these will contain the video link to your tutorial. This will save to your computers downloads. Keep these PDF files in a safe location on your computer, so you can easily find them and gain access to re-watch the tutorial at any time.
Lynne Porter (verified owner) –
Fabulous as always, I loved this Rock Crackle pot