Create stunning alcohol ink and mixed media veneers in this explorative tutorial.
- A comprehensive tools and materials list is included.
- The first section of the tutorial will be spent exploring design options using Ironlak Alcohol Ink and creating mixed media veneers.
- I’ll demonstrate how to create the pendant component and how I complete the finished necklace.
- Also included is a special section on how to achieve similar results using Ranger Alcohol Ink. I also demonstrate the use of Pinata Alcohol Ink and share my thoughts on what inks I find best to use for this technique.
- A comprehensive Questions and Answers section is included in your PDF which you will receive via email immediately after purchase.
- A unique, template page has been included in your PDF for personal use only.
Ironlak alcohol inks are an Australian brand and are readily available via their online website in Australia and the United States. They ship to most countries but please check their comprehensive shipping policy on their website.
Customers can receive a 10% discount when purchasing any Ironlak products DIRECT FROM THEIR WEBSITE. This offer never ends and is valid for one purchase per customer. Huge thanks to Ironlak for their ongoing support.
Keep a look out in your emails for your PDF file containing the video link to your tutorial. Keep this somewhere safe so you can easily find it again.
This tutorial is for your personal use only. Please do not share or copy any information in the PDF or the video tutorial. I would also ask this unique technique not be shown or demonstrated at any clay retreats/events or within guilds. Many thanks for your understanding.