Learn how to use Swellegant Metal Coatings with raw Kato clay to achieve amazing surface effects. This tutorial will show you how to create 4 main veneers but you’ll also receive tips on how to “tweak” each technique slightly to create a different look. The component project in this tutorial is a very funky cobblestone which can be incorporated into numerous jewellery designs. I’ve included some inspirational images at the very end of the video tutorial.
This video contains detailed instructions on creating:
- A basic, black cobblestone veneer.
- A coloured cobblestone veneer.
- A metallic cobblestone veneer.
- A cracked cobblestone veneer.
- A coloured cobblestone (jewellery component).
I’ve also included an informative Q&A section in the PDF download and will make myself available to answer any of your questions in regard to this tutorial.
Tools and Materials Required:
- Pasta machine
- Tissue blade
- Acrylic rod
- Swellegant Metal Coating Brass
- Black and white Kato clay
- Chalk pastels
- Lisa Pavelka foils and burnishing tool
- Soft round paintbrush
- Water container and rags
- Heat gun or embossing gun
- Poly paste
- Ceramic tile
After purchase you will receive a PDF file containing the video link to your tutorial. This will save to your computers downloads. Keep this PDF file in a safe location on your computer, so you can easily find it and gain access to re-watch the tutorial at any time.