Step-Out Photograph Tutorial PDF
Creating a heat crackle with polymer clay is an exciting and incredibly creative way to add luscious elements to crackled polymer clay pods. In fact a crackle veneer can add a bit of something special to any project. There are a few different ways to create a heat crackle and once you explore the process, you’ll find many variations.
This tutorial was originally going to be all about creating gorgeous pod beads but evolved into so much more. I’ve decided to include 2 finished projects in this tutorial. These are BOHO inspired both wall art pieces and can be adjusted to suit your own personal style.
This is what is included in your PDF tutorial:
- A complete list of tools and materials needed to complete a variety of veneers, canes, beads and finished projects.
- Instructions (including images) on how to create 3 different veneers plus variations.
- Instructions (including images) on how to create 2 simple canes plus a variation.
- Instructions (including images) on how to create crackled pod beads, tube beads, spike beads and variations.
- Instructions (including images) on how to create a feather tassel.
- Instructions (including images) on how to create your two finished BOHO inspired wall art pieces.
After purchase you will receive an email from my website containing your pdf attachment. The pdf contains your step-out tutorial and instructions. Save this pdf file in a safe location on your computer so you can easily find it and gain access at any time. Remember to check your spam/junk folder if your don’t receive an email immediately. Please make sure to contact me if you have any issues.