Hi there and must say a huge welcome to my website - thanks for finding me.
Let me just share a bit about myself.
- Live in Geraldton, Western Australia (great place, right on the beach).
- Married happily with 3 great kids (24, 22 and 19 or thereabouts).
- Loooove anything artsy.
- Heavily involved in community arts.
- Volunteer at Good Sammy’s (Statewide company founded in 1958 to provide employment choices for people with disabilities. Specialise in second hand goods).
- Have been involved with community art gallery as volunteer.
- Studied numerous artsy stuff at TAFE (Technical and Further Education).
- Have taught various art forms for about 12 years.
- Worked with polymer clay for about 12 years.
- I create and write tutorials for my own website as well as various publications.
- I’ve had projects and articles published in various magazines.
- I love teaching, especially kids.
- Love to travel remote to teach.
- Loooove being in my studio most of all.