I’m excited…I’m so very excited!!! Curious as to why all the excitement?
Well, simple really. I’m excited because you’re reading this, which means you’ve found my website, which means I’m incredibly happy….and very excited. It doesn’t take much – trust me!!
Now I’ve got your attention, here’s a little about me. I don’t want to lose your attention so I’m going to dot point all the main facts to keep the reading nice and brief….great idea!
- Live in Geraldton, Western Australia (great place, right on the beach).
- Married happily with 3 great kids (21, 19 and 16 or thereabouts).
- Loooove anything artsy.
- Heavily involved in community arts.
- Volunteer at Good Sammy’s (Statewide company founded in 1958 to provide employment choices for people with disabilities. Specialise in second hand goods).
- Have been involved with community art gallery as volunteer.
- Studied numerous artsy stuff at TAFE (Technical and Further Education).
- Have taught various art forms for about 12 years.
- Worked with polymer clay for about 9 years.
- I create and write tutorials for CraftArtEdu.
- I’ve had projects and articles published in various magazines.
- Assisted with the judging process for the recent publication Polymer Journeys – The Art and Craft of Polymer 2016
- I love teaching, especially kids.
- Love to travel remote to teach.
- Run workshops in my home studio.
- Loooove being in my studio most of all.